Pages

Sep 17, 2013

My Mini Cupcakes. Two. Happy Birthday Y!



It's Y's 31st birthday. I baked him a "small heap" of mini cupcakes as birthday cake. Mini cupcakes were chosen because I thought it would be easier. But obviously, I couldn't have been more wrong! Making creams/icings of different types and colours from scratch, to a clumsy-handed like myself, was indeed effort-consuming.




I know... they looked a bit funny (My Laoba who saw me decorating the cakes, even called one of them the "Tumour Cake"). Ha... But I was happy with the results, for which I had not intentionally used any artificial dye or colouring (of course, this did not apply to the colourful sprinkles and decorations that I bought ;p). Y doesn't have a sweet tooth. So he was so forced to like and try all four flavours: Cheesy Choco, Raspberry Choco, Cocoa Vanilla and the weirdly-invented Sweet-Potato Vanilla. Anyway, taste 'yes' or taste 'no', it's the heart that counts, rrrrrrrrright?



Happy Birthday, Y!

2 comments: